- Organizing Your Office
- Office Organization
- What IS in that Storage Container
- Untangle Your Life With Cord Management
- How to organize
| Home Office & Home Office The Organized Office Organize Your Office in Ten Minutes a Day
The Organized OfficeOrganize Your Office in Ten Minutes a Day
Organization isn't an act. It's a process. And in just 10 minutes a day, you can create a system to turn your office into an organized space.
No time to organize your office? Follow these daily steps to organize and then maintain your office.
1. On Mondays, de-clutter your office. Remove at least one item which you don't use at least monthly. Remove all personal items from your desk. Throw away pens that don't work. Reduce your ketchup/salt/napkin supply by 90%.
2. On Tuesdays, take inventory. Review your supplies and make a list or place an order. Take a
3. Think on Wednesdays. How can you make better use of your computer? Can you develop a spreadsheet to help organize some aspect of your job? Do you need to find and register for a computer class? Do it today.
4. Thursday is sorting day. Go through all those business cards and small pieces of paper which have accumulated throughout the week. Put them where they belong. Also put away any reference materials you've been using.
5. Have fun filing on Fridays. End your week by cleaning up all the paper lying around your office. Purge your files. Have a mean and clean filing system which you can actually use.
Then have a wonderful weekend.