- Benefits of Getting Organized
- Make your Life Easier
- 8 Ways to Gain Control of Your Life
- Get Things Done--Take 21!
- Organize & Simplify Your Life
| Home Organize Your Wellness The Organized Steps 10 Organizing Projects You Can Complete in 10 Minutes
Fitness Advice10 Organizing Projects You Can Complete in 10 Minutes
Ten in 10. What can you accomplish in 10 minutes? Plenty. Folders, junk drawers, old clothes, email - each can be cleaned with a little effort. And the headway you'll make will set your mind at ease. Take 10 today.
You can get organized, even if you're pressed for time. Here are 10 organizing projects you can complete in 10 minutes or less.
1. Weed out 10 file folders. Dedicate 1 minute per folder and recycle any papers you no longer need.
2. Pick through a junk drawer. Set a timer for 10 minutes, grab a garbage bag, open the junk drawer, pick through anything no longer needed and toss it in the garbage.
3. Make a donation bag. Go through your clothes closet and choose 5 articles of clothing you never wear. Put them in a donation bag, to be given to your favorite charity.
4. Corral toys. Walk around your home for 10 minutes with a hamper (or have your kids do this) and put any stray toys into the hamper. Tomorrow, make your 10-minute organizing project to put all the toys back in their proper homes.
5. Write out your greeting cards. Write out all of your birthday, anniversary and other greeting cards for one month. Address them, stamp them and send them out.
7. Make an appointment. Whether you've been meaning to make an appointment with a doctor, your accountant, a repairman or a friend, take 10 minutes now to do so.
8. Delete some email. Spend 10 minutes deleting any email you no longer need from your inbox.
9. Clear off a surface. Whether the surface is a table, a dresser, a desk or an ottoman, remove any clutter so you can actually see the surface again. File any papers needing filing, return any stray items to their rightful homes and toss any junk.
10. Clean out your medicine cabinet. Toss old makeup you never use, expired prescriptions and anything else you don't need. Save your valued space for the things you actually use.
by Maria Gracia - Get Organized Now! Want to get organized? Get your FREE Get Organized Now! Idea-Pak, filled with tips and ideas to help you organize your home, your office and your life, at the Get Organized Now! web site