- 21 Days to a Positive-Attitude
- When Things Don't Go As Planned
- 5 Little Sayings to Help You Get Organized
- Benefits of Getting Organized
- Get Things Done--Take 21!
| Home Organize Your Wellness The Organized Steps 10 Little-Known Benefits of Getting Organized
Fitness Advice10 Little-Known Benefits of Getting Organized
Whether it's your health, your breathing, your family or yourself, the beneficiaries of better organization run the gamut in life. Spend time organizing and you'll improve your wallet, your work - and your life.
10 Little-Known Benefits of Getting Organized
Have you ever stopped and asked yourself how you can benefit from being organized? While some benefits, such as freeing up some space, might be obvious, there are lots of other reasons to begin getting rid of clutter and better managing your time. Check out these 10 little-known benefits:
1. You'll be able to relax more. When you're climbing over clutter or struggling to find something in your filing cabinet, your blood pressure is bound to go up. By getting organized, your stress levels will go down, and you'll be able to live a less chaotic, more relaxed life.
2. You'll have more time for yourself. By being more efficient, like getting your projects done quicker, being able to delegate, wasting less time looking for things and being able to make quicker decisions, you'll spend less time 'working' and will have more time for yourself and the things you love to do.
3. You'll have more time for your loved ones. An organized person is always able to fit in time for friends and family members. You'll also have more time to help out in your community or church if you wish.
4. You'll feel good about your environment. Being disorganized often results in embarrassment. You may feel concerned when visitors drop by your home or office and see clutter or things out of place. Get organized, and you'll always feel good about your surroundings--good enough to invite people in without worries.
5. You'll be an even better role model. If you have kids at home, being organized is very important. Your kids will take cues from you. If you don't put things away, chances are your kids won't either. However, when your kids see how organized you are, they'll know you practice what you preach. If you teach them how to get and stay organized now, that's something that will help them in all the years they have ahead of them.
6. You'll be healthier, as well as your family. Get organized and you'll have more than enough time to exercise and cook healthy meals for yourself and your family.
7. You'll breathe better. An organized environment, also tends to be a much cleaner environment.
8. You'll do better professionally. An organized person gives a much better business impression than someone who can't find a phone number, has an office piled with cardboard boxes or is always late for appointments.
9. You'll save more. Money, that is. When you're organized, you'll always know what you have, before you buy more.
10. You'll achieve more. When you're disorganized, there are always barriers that hold you back from reaching your goals. But organized people find ways to eliminate tasks that aren't necessary and to streamline those that are taking too much time. This leaves plenty of time to work on achieving all of those goals on your list.
by Maria Gracia - Get Organized Now! http://www.getorganizednow.com FREE Get Organized Now! Idea-Pak and E-zine, filled with tips and ideas to help you organize your home, your office and your life, at the Get Organized Now! Web site.