- Backpacking Checklist
- Planning Checklist
- Birthday Party Checklist
- A Checklist For Moving
- Easy Checklist
| Home Tools and Checklists Checklists Wedding Checklist - Steps Planning a Wedding
ChecklistsWedding Checklist - Steps Planning a Wedding
Planning a wedding is a daunting task with many items and deadlines to take into consideration. If The steps planning a wedding are broken down into an easy to follow timelined checklist the big day will come off without a hitch. This article takes into consideration 37 steps planning a wedding with all the various components and sets out clearly what to do and when to do it.
A YEAR PRIOR (OR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE) - Steps Planning a Wedding
- Decide on a date and time. - Cost a budget and decide who will pay for what. - List how many guests to be invited (for each party). - Investigate and book ceremony location , church/temple and venue - Contact the priest for availability on the date & time and set up an appointment. - List all the services you will require :- - Attorney , cakes , flowers , jewellery , invitations , dress designers , make-up artists , hair stylists , photographer (still and video) , décor , dance instructors , car hire , music (set up appointments to get quotes and portfolios) - Decide on bridesmaid, flower girls etc and include them in initial dress fitting. - Choose best man and master of ceremonies. - Honeymoon location and plans - airtickets , passports etc. - Follow a diet plan if any of the retinue need to slim down even a few pounds.
4 to 6 MONTHS AHEAD - Steps Planning a Wedding
- Choose Stores and set up a Bridal registry. - Order wedding rings. - Order invitations . - Streamline guest list. - Make appointments with : Hairdresser , make up artist. - Plan the menu.
1 to 2 MONTHS AHEAD - Steps Planning a Wedding
- Collect wedding rings - Confirm honeymoon reservations. - Mail Invitations. - Set up (day before) beauty salon appointment for manicure , pedicure. - Final dress fittings for you and entire retinue. - Appointment with DJ to select music. - Contact all service providers and ensure all arrangements are on track. - Confirm all transportation including honeymoon. - Arrange to move belongings to new home, if required. - A day or two before the wedding plan a rehearsal.
1 WEEK AHEAD - Steps Planning a Wedding
- Send out reminders for the rehearsal. - Hold rehearsal. - Pack for honeymoon. - Confirm all final details with service providers. - Caterers to get final guest count.
- Manicure and pedicure. - Confirm hair stylist and make up artist for the wedding day. - Procedures for the wedding day to be discussed with Fiance , parents and retinue.
THE WEDDING DAY
- Hair Stylist and make up. - Eat a square meal. - Pack change of clothes for after the ceremony. - Relax and Enjoy!
One of the most overlooked steps planning a wedding is a diet program to be able to look good for the occasion, whether it be a few pounds or 80 pounds, enough time must be allocated for the results to be achieved. This applies to the bride and groom as well as anyone in the retinue. Here is a review of a number of easy to follow, proven , guaranteed , diet programs http://fat-loss-reviews.net/lose-weight-wedding.php?cb=scorus