- Birthday Party Checklist
- Handy Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Walk-Through Checklist for Homebuyers
- Moving checklist
- Get organized with checklists
| Home Tools and Checklists Checklists Copywriting Checklist To Bulletproof Your Copy
ChecklistsCopywriting Checklist To Bulletproof Your Copy
Here is a checklist of things that you need to include in your copy. It is a good idea to go through this checklist to see whether you have included all the necessary items.
• Is your copy following the flow of “Problem, Agitation and Solution"?
• Is your copy written in a friendly, conversational tone that is easy to understand?
• Have you used short paragraphs with short words and short sentences?
• Is there any word that you need to replace with a more ‘punchy’ word?
• Does the copy you have written flow well?
• Are the important words highlighted?
• Have you written your copy so it is easy to understand?
• Have you scrapped all redundant words?
• Have you used the word "you" twice as much as you used "we" or "I"?
• Have you used the ‘active’ voice in your copy (and not the passive voice)?