- 8 Ways to Gain Control of Your Life
- 10 Organizing Projects in 10 Minutes
- Benefits of Getting Organized
- 21 Days to a Positive-Attitude
- Make your Life Easier
| Home Organize Your Wellness The Organized Steps 25 Simple Steps to Make your Life Easier
Fitness Advice25 Simple Steps to Make your Life Easier
Simplifying your life isn't about big and intimidating to-do lists. Even little things can make life easier to live and master. From prioritizing your life or saying "No" to others, making life easier for you is vital to a life well lived.
I believe the key to effective time management is having a PLAN.
18. Make time for yourself to relax; because this recharges the batteries. I must be running on Dura(not ex)Cells. All donations for free advertising gratefully received by a poverty stricken (is that all?) writer!
19. Delegate for success. Ask yourself the question: Is this only something I can do? If not, to whom can the work be appropriately assigned? Is this person prepared now, or does he/she need further instruction to complete the task efficiently?
20. Provide clear and realistic expectations. Keep only the paper you need on your desk (if you are lucky enough to have a desk, that is!). Clear out irrelevant files. A tidy mind is an effective mind, but tidy desks are really rarely creative. Thank goodness I have an excuse then!
21. Communicate clearly to your sub-ordinates and co-workers. Hard if you are at the bottom of the barrel, like me! Get messages across clearly the first time.
22. Set aside time to mentally regroup, to think and to plan. Very important. Review progress regularly to see which plans are working and which ones aren't. Work with individual players and set aside time for individuals. Remember everyone is a unique individual with their own needs.
23. Have direction. Believe in yourself and what you are trying to accomplish. Review your skills periodically and pat yourself on the back with your progress to date.
24. Have a strong belief in yourself and in YOUR ability to manage your time.
25. Have an even stronger belief in God, a Higher Power, a Supreme Being, Infinite Source, Your Creator, Source of Life, Who/That wants what is best for you in living a stress-free, productive and joy-filled life.
MANAGE YOUR TIME AND YOU MANAGE YOUR LIFE.
I hope that these hints may be helpful to you.
"Let your bright light shine on the world It's YOUR time to shine... to celebrate all that's best and brightest in your life.
Live, love and be happy"
The various books that Craig 'felt inspired to write' are available at: