- Pond and Aquarium Filtration UV lamps and UVC bulbs
- Eco-friendly soft scrub recipe
- Choose cureUV for UV Surface Disinfection and UV Air Purification Products !
- Easy homemade soft scrub recipe
- Disinfect any surface within 10 seconds
| Home Organize Your Home The Organized Clean Easy homemade soft scrub recipe
Cleaning SolutionsEasy homemade soft scrub recipe
Here is a quick recipe for homemade soft scrub.
Ideal usage - removing soap scum from bathtubs, tiles, cleaning surface countertops, and stovetops.
What you'll need:
Liquid soap (vegetable oil based or Castile liquid soap)
5 drops Optional *essential oil
Store in a jar or bottle with a tightly sealing lid.
How to make it:
1. Place baking soda into your clean jar. If you are using a bottle it might be easier to funnel the powder in slowly.
2. Pour the liquid soap into the jar until you have a soft-scrub paste consistency. Adjust to your liking.
3. To finish you may like to add in a few drops of essential oil to add a pleasing fragrance to your cleaner.
Use: Apply a small amount to a sponge or soft cloth. Rub the stain gently and wipe or rinse clean.
Caution: Always test cleaner on an inconspicuous area first.