- Organize Seasonal Home Decorating
- Eco-friendly Christmas Decoration Cleaning Solution Recipe
- Holiday and Christmas Decorations Complete Cleaning Guide
- The Newlyweds' First Christmas
- Holiday Decorating Safety Guide
| Home Holidays and Seasonal Inspirations Christmas Eco-friendly Christmas Decoration Cleaning Solution Recipe
ChristmasEco-friendly Christmas Decoration Cleaning Solution Recipe
Take a look at our easy to prepare Decoration Cleaning Solution Recipe for your holiday ornaments.
Combine 8 oz Water with 2 Tbl’s of Vinegar in a bowl or jar.
How to Use
This formula should be applied to ornaments with a 100% soft cotton cloth.
Dampen a corner of your clean rag with the solution and drape over your finger. Proceed to wipe the ornaments surface gently. For the more intricate areas you can use a damp cotton bud.
Warning – Always test a small inconspicuous area of a painted ornament first as the dye may fade or come off even when cleaned with the gentlest cleaning solution. Allow test area to dry thoroughly and then examine for discoloration.