- Striving For A Debt Free Life
- Organize Your Way to Wealth
- Getting Accepted For A Mortgage With Bad Credit History
- What You Should Know About Money
- The Cost of Disorganization?
| Home Finances The Organized Finances Organize Your Way to Wealth
Money Planning 101Organize Your Way to Wealth
Doors open for organized people. From job opportunities to simply having more time on your hands, getting organized improves life and living.
1. Organize yourself at the office and people will see you as smarter and more competent which will lead to pay raises and better jobs. This includes your desk, paperwork, timeliness and wardrobe.
2. Have a designated place to store receipts so you can easily return items.
3. File your tax-deductible receipts together so they'll be ready for tax season.
4. Keep everything in it's place so you won't run out and buy a duplicate of something you already have but can't find.
5. Store your financial records together and review them on a regular basis.
6. Have a budget and stick to it. Keep track of expenses and you'll be less likely to spend money on trivial items.
7. Stock your kitchen and plan ahead for dinner so you'll eat out less often.
8. Plan several months ahead for normal purchases so you can buy in bulk and take advantage of sales. This includes food staples, paper goods, toiletries, clothing and gifts.
by Barbara Myers